- April 19th, 2014 - NE/SE Safety Competition in Ottawa, KS.
- May 3rd, 2014 - NC/SC Safety Competition in Goddard, KS.
- May 3rd, 2014 - NW/SW Safety Competition.
IN THE NEWS:
- District Safety Competitions are coming up. NE/SE will be on April 19th, 2014 in Ottawa, KS. NC/SC will be on May 3rd, 2014 in Goddard, KS. NW/SW will be on May 3rd, 2014. Registration for the NC/SC District Safety Competition is now posted to the district pages. More information will be posted as it comes in.
- Governor Sam Brownback signing the proclamation for school bus driver's appreciation day which is Wednesday October 23rd, 2013.
- Copy this link and paste it in the address bar of your web browser to see the winning School Bus Posters that were voted on at the Summer Symposium in June. These posters will be sent on to the National Poster Contest in Michigan in October.
Congratulations to all of these students.
- The concept for the 2013 KSPTA pin was thought of by KSPTA member Cheri Milam and drawn by her son Jamison Collier. KSPTA wishes to thank both of these for helping to make a great pin.
- Registration for NC/SC District Safety Competition is now posted to the district pages.
- Transportation Director position for the Independence MO. School District open. Check it out by clicking the Employment link.