- Next Event:
- Fall Conference - October 5th at The Atrium Hotel and Conference Center.
- Fall Conference - October 5th at the Atrium Hotel and Convention Center.
- Here is the registration form for the Fall Conference. This is an opportunity to hear some great speakers, testimonials, and from vendors who sell the great products we use in our industry.
- There is a new President's note from Tony Sehorn under the President's Corner tab. Check it out.
- VENDORS - The vendor registration form is now available for the upcoming Fall Conference. You can either click here or visit the vendor tab.
- Looking for employment in the bus industry? Districts and contractors all over the state are looking for everyone from drivers to directors. Please check the employment tab for current nformation.
- In the News:
- The NSTA (National School Transportation Association) has released a press release regarding changes to the International Safety Competition. You can read about it online at www.yellowbuses.org or simply click the link Below:
- On Thursday November 19th KSPTA Executive Director Jim Schwartzman and North Central Vice President Doug Messer did a monthly safety meeting for the drivers at USD 333 Concordia promoting KSPTA and giving information on District and State Safety Competitions and Conferences.
If you would like to have something like this at your district please contact us.
We would love to come to your Transportation Center and explain the many wonderful benefits that KSPTA has to offer.
There are many ways to contact us:
(under "Kansas State Pupil Transportation Association"),
(look for your District Vice President under the "Our Districts" tab, other members under the "Executive Member" tab, or you can click on the "Contact Us" tab),