- Next Event:
- KSPTA and KSDE's Train the Trainer course will be July 12th, 13th, and 14th 2016 in Topeka. Instructors will be Darlene Davis, Keith Dreiling, and Trooper Nick Wright.
Here is a link for more info: http://events.ksde.org/Default.aspx?tabid=828
- KSDE's Transportation Basics for Transportation Directors and Supervisors will be July 19th, 2016 is Salina. Instructors will be Keith Dreiling and Dennis Tate.
Here is a link for more info: http://events.ksde.org/Default.aspx?tabid=824
- Looking for employment in the bus industry? Emporia and Auburn Washbun are looking for bus drivers, Newton is looking for a Transportation Director, and Andover is looking for an assistant mechanic. Check out the employment tab for more info.
- In the News:
- The NSTA (National School Transportation Association) has released a press release regarding changes to the International Safety Competition. You can read about it online at www.yellowbuses.org or simply click the link Below:
- On Thursday November 19th KSPTA Executive Director Jim Schwartzman and North Central Vice President Doug Messer did a monthly safety meeting for the drivers at USD 333 Concordia promoting KSPTA and giving information on District and State Safety Competitions and Conferences.
If you would like to have something like this at your district please contact us.
We would love to come to your Transportation Center and explain the many wonderful benefits that KSPTA has to offer.
There are many ways to contact us:
(under "Kansas State Pupil Transportation Association"),
(look for your District Vice President under the "Our Districts" tab, other members under the "Executive Member" tab, or you can click on the "Contact Us" tab),