- NE/SE District Safety Competition - March 28th at Bonner High School.
- NC/SC District Safety Competition - May 9th at Goddard High School.
- NW/SW will be in April (dates TBD) at Holcomb High School.
- Summer Symposium and Safety Competition - May 27, 28, 29
at the Hutchinson Ramada Inn and on the Kasas State Fairgrounds.
- IN THE NEWS:
- Dennis Tate has been appointed the new Assistant State Director. More information can be found about him under the State Director tab.
- Former State Director Larry Bluthardt was given the School Bus Champion award at the NAPT conference this year. This award is given by the American School Bus Council, NAPT, and NASDPTS. More information on this can be found in the latest president's corner.
- There are new members on the KSPTA Board so check out who they are under the "Executive Board" and "Our Districts" tabs.
- The registration form for the Summer Safety Competition and Symposium is now available. Click on the Conferences tab, then click on Summer Symposium.
- The State Department Safety Competition study guide is now available. Click on your districts tab for the link. This document will cover everything you need to study for the tests.
- Check back soon for registration forms and info for upcoming District Safety Competitions.
- An employment opportunity for a bus mechanic is available in Manhattan. Check out the Employment tab for more info.